We currently have the following positions available at TA Fastrack.
Event & Sponsorship Coordinator – Part-time Contract Role
We are looking for an experienced and highly skilled individual to join us as an Events & Sponsorship Coordinator on a Part-time contract basis, to assist in organising a major event for the New Zealand travel industry, and other smaller events.
The term of the contract is for a minimum of 6 months.
Your responsibilities will include organising the inaugural New Zealand Travel Industry awards, various judging events, other workshops and events for our organisation. You will also be required to liaise and meet face to face with potential sponsors of each event, and attract new ones.
To be successful, you will be required to have:
- Extensive event management experience including event delivery, planning to execution
- Successful outcomes achieved with previous experience in developing and/or coordinating production, event management and advertising management
- Relationship management experience with a range of different people internally and externally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to ensure accurate, clear and concise information is presented to all stakeholders with attention to detail;
- Demonstrated excellent skills in planning, organising and stakeholder management;
- An ability to work on time and on budget
- Demonstrated work initiative and business acumen;
- An in-depth understanding of the events industry and excellent technical and logistic contacts;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and experience in working with database software;
- Professional telephone and email techniques including a good telephone manner;
- Ability to handle disruptions whilst maintaining strict deadlines; and
- An open car licence.
You must be proactive, flexible, well-organised, have the ability to work independently from home or a small office located in Auckland CBD.